In this episode of Bring Your Dreams Alive I talk with Denise Kavaliauskas – a Transformational Divorce Coach, Speaker & International Best Selling author and survivor & THRIVER of narcissistic abuse.
As a survivor of Divorcing a Narcissist, Denise uses her real- life experience as a way to connect with others and teach, love & support them in their healing journey.
In this episode we talk about Denise’s journey, the moment she realised she wanted to be free, and what it took to get there.
Content note: family/domestic violence, abuse, suicide, drug abuse
Tune in to hear about:
- What it takes to choose to leave a toxic/abusive relationship – and how to shift your mindset in the aftermath
- Why familiarity can be dangerous
- What is hoovering?
- The moment when you realise nothing will change unless you change it
- Becoming the version of you that heals yourself
- What to do when you realise you are the common denominator
- Steps to take if you think you might be in a relationship with a narcissist
- Denise’s work to help women move through similar situations
Connect with Denise: https://trueloveaftertoxiclove.com/
Bring Your Dreams Alive Audio Gift: meetcorymichelle.com/gift
Cory’s Latest Webinar: meetcorymichelle.com/webinar
Thank you for listening!
Never miss an episode! Subscribe and get each episode delivered direct to your phone every weekend – there’s a new episode each week!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts/iTunes
- Subscribe on Android
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Amazon Music
Are you ready to become your future self and live the life you are meant to? Check out my latest webinar to see how you can become your future self and bring your magic to your life and the world: